JOIN THE WORLD’S TOP PERFORMERS!
High Performance Coaching is a process created to explore all the ways you can reach heightened and sustained levels of performance and potential in your life.
As a Certified Coach, Stephen will work with you in this process through five different areas: Clarity, Energy, Courage, Productivity, and Influence. By developing mastery in these five areas, you’ll feel more purposeful and fulfilled.
As a coach, he typically explores how clear you feel about your overall life and goals, whether or not you have the physical energy and mental stamina to perform your best, how confident and bold you are showing up in the world, what distractions or poor habits cause you fall off course (and what routines can keep you on track), and finally what you can do to better influence, lead and inspire your peers and all those you serve.
Through this coaching, you discover new beliefs, habits and tools that help you join the world’s most successful people.
High Performance Coaching is a process created to explore all the ways you can reach heightened and sustained levels of performance and potential in your life. As a Certified High Performance Coach, I will work with you in this process through five key principles Clarity, Energy, Courage, Productivity and Influence.
By mastering these areas, you’ll feel more purposeful and fulfilled, and you’ll discover new beliefs, habits and tools that help you join the world’s most successful people.
- One personal call per week with me, your High Performance Coach.
12 Course Modules
- Sessions centered around these five key pillars of High Performance: Clarity, Energy, Courage, Productivity & Influence.
- Weekly action plan sheets.
- We look at where you are currently in a few key areas, what you are currently focused on, what level of agency or control you feel right now in your life, and what habits you have that are already supporting you or pulling you away from performing at your highest level.
- Our goal here is to understand where you have strengths and gaps in the amount of clarity you have in your life right now. Who are you showing up as everyday, what are you working towards and how you going to get there. What principles and practices can support you in progressing and performing at your best every day.
- In this session we will aim to understand how much energy you have each day and how to amplify it to higher levels so that you have the vibrancy and stamina needed to achieve your goals and live a fully charged life.
- Our goal in this session is to discuss where you feel you’ve been confident and courageous in life, and where you might be holding back or backing down in some situations.
- In this session we will see how productive and effective you feel in life and work, and I will give you a set of tools and concepts to help you quickly and easily improve those areas.
- Our goal in this session is to gauge how influential you’ve felt in your relationships and career, and to give you a few tools and concepts that will raise your level of action and influence.
- At this half way point in the program we now start to go deeper into the six pillars of high performance: your psychology, physiology, persuasive skills, presence, and purpose.
- Our goal in this session is to understand the success mindset in you.
- In this session we will check in on your energy and physiology work from Session 3 and build on it with some more tools in activating your physiology in a way that will make you feel stronger and more vibrant.
- Our goal in this session is to review how productive you have been over the past few weeks so we can look at ways you can become even more effective towards your goals.
- In this session we will gauge how persuasive and influential you’ve felt in your relationships and career, and I will give you some tools that will raise your level of effectiveness in these areas.
- At this point in the course you should have been moving towards your goals. We will look at how effectively you have been in reaching your goals and living and leading purposefully and effectively.
- In this the final session we will check in on your performance and define your best areas for commitment and discipline moving forward. This process is a commitment every day of your life that results in heightened and sustained levels of performance and potential.